Applying for our OB-GYN Residency
All applications must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We will not be accepting any paper applications. Applications will not be reviewed until we receive USMLE transcripts through ERAS. We require a first attempt pass on all steps of the USMLE.
Please visit FRIEDA for additional details specific to our residency program and visit our Graduate Medical Education page for details specific to our institution and general residency benefits.
October 8 and 15 will be interview invitation dates, in accordance with national recommendations
To address growing challenges in the residency application and interview processes, the Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology (CREOG) and the Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics (APGO) have proposed specialty-wide standards for OB-GYN residency programs to adopt this year. Our residency program will adhere to these recommendations:
- Our final application deadline will be October 1
- We will follow a common release of interview invitations on October 8 and October 15, with rolling invitations afterwards as needed
- Our interview dates will be November 1, 8 and 15, December 6 and 13, and January 10
- Applicants will have a minimum of 72 hours after an interview invitation email to respond
- Applicants will be informed of their final status (invited for interview; wait-listed; or rejected)
- We will, as always, limit interview invitations to the number of interview slots available within our program
If you have questions specific to your personal circumstance, please email the program coordinator.