Applying for our OB-GYN Residency
All applicants are strongly encouraged to complete the Altus Suite of assessments, to assist with our selection process for the 2021/22 application cycle. Though it is not a requirement, we hope that these tools will allow us to conduct a more holistic review of candidates’ non-clinical attributes and their alignment with our program culture and goals.
Altus Suite is a standardized, three-part assessment of non-cognitive skills, interpersonal characteristics, and personal values and priorities that we believe are important for successful residents of our program.
Altus Suite consists of:
- Casper: 60-90 minute online, open-response situational judgment test
- Snapshot: 10-minute one-way video interview with standardized questions
- Duet: 15-minute value-alignment assessment
Please visit www.TakeAltus.com to learn more and register for Altus Suite CSP-20101 - U.S. Graduate Medical Education.
Scheduled test dates are:
Sept 30, 2021 5 p.m. EDT and Oct 04, 2021 5 p.m. EDT
All applications must be submitted via ERAS. For academic year 2021–2022 we have adopted the CREOG recommended standards for residency application and interview processes.
- Our final application deadline will be October 1, 2021,
- We will follow a common release of interview invitations on October 19, 2021, with rolling offers to follow.
- Our interview dates are: October 29, 2021, November 12, 2021, November 19, 2021, December 10, 2021, December 17, 2021 and January 7, 2022.
- Applicants will have a minimum of 48 hours after an interview invitation email to respond.
- Applicants will be informed of their Final applicant status (invited for interview; wait-listed; or rejection) by November 19, 2021.
- As always, we will limit interview invitations to the number of interview slots available within our program.
If you have questions specific to your personal circumstance, please email the program coordinator.