Creighton Alliance partners are taking important steps to help contain the Coronavirus and minimize risk to patients, hospital staff and the general public. Click here for our latest updates.
Patel, B., Ferraro, C. et al. Value Added of Preoperative Contrast Enhanced Digital Mammography in Patients with Invasive Lobular Carcinoma. Clin Breast Cancer. 2018 Dec;18(6):e1339-e1345. doi: 10.1016/j.clbc.2018.07.012. Epub 2018 Jul 17.
Patel, B., Ferraro, C. et al. Nipple Discharge: Imaging Variability amongst U.S. Radiologists. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2018 Oct;211(4):920-925. doi: 10.2214/AJR.18.19622. Epub 2018 Aug 14.
Johnson, C., Ferraro, C, Richardson, R, et al. (2014, April). 3D Printing of Reconstructed Cardiac CTA models to aid in pre-operative assessment of implanted bioprosthetic valve size before Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR).
- Abstract accepted to 2014 RSNA Annual meeting
- Abstract submitted to the 2015 Academic Excellence Day, St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center
Ferraro, C., Richardson, R. Malignant Single-Origin Coronary Arteries Arising from a Left Coronary Sinus. Pediatric Cardiology, June 2012, Volume 33, Issue 5, pp 818-819.
Ferraro, C. Del Core, M. (2011, October). Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Using the Radial Approach for Acute Myocardial Infarction- Retrospective Data from the Creighton University Medical Center Catheterization Lab
- Poster presented at the 2011 Annual ACP Conference in Arizona
Ferraro, C., Dahlquist, H., Gorthi, J. (2010, October) An Unusual Etiology of Acute Gastroenteritis: Salmonella Transmitted from an Amphibian Carrier. Creighton University Medical Center, Internal Medicine Dept.
- Published in JGIM Volume 25, Supplement 1/ May 2011, S479.
- Rutherford Lavanty Fellowship recipient, American College of Radiology, 2014-2015 – Week-long fellowship in Washington, DC in Government Relations, completed March 2015. Lobbied on behalf of Radiology and attended fundraising and advocacy efforts on behalf of RADPAC.