Creighton Alliance partners are taking important steps to help contain the Coronavirus and minimize risk to patients, hospital staff and the general public. Click here for our latest updates.
- Emergency Medicine
- Assistant Program Director, Creighton University School of Medicine Phoenix Program, Phoenix, AZ
Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Arizona College of Medicine, Phoenix, AZ
- Peacock, E., Vempati, A. (2018). Intussusception in a 27-Year-Old Female Presenting with Nonspecific Abdominal Pain. MCEP Resident Case Report. July 2018. 10-11.
- Vempati A, Schwartz J. (2008, November). The Effects of Long-Term Exposure of Resveratrol on DU145 Prostate Cancer Cells. Poster presented at: Undergraduate Research Conference; Detroit, MI.
- Chen CY, Lu Y, Kallakuri S, Vempati A, Cavanaugh JM. (2008, March). Neural Response of Cervical Facet Joint Capsule to Quasistatic and Dynamic Stretch. Poster presented at: Orthopeadic Research Study; San Francisco, CA
- The Kenneth C. Jackimczyk Achievement Award, 2019
- Best Senior Resident Teaching Award, 2015
- Sim-Wars Championship Team, 2014-2015
- Phi Beta Kappa