Three Creighton University faculty members and another staff member from the medical school in Phoenix will be part of the inaugural cohort of the Center for Interprofessional Practice Education and Research (CIPER) as associates and scholars for 2020-2022.
Congratulations to Patty Timmons, Tina Younger, Heather Walker and Elissa Ver Hey and the other cohort members. They will collaborate with a mentor within an interprofessional team to develop a project and disseminate their work.
- Patty Timmons MSN, RN, CNEcl — Creighton Phoenix
- Cary Moore OTR/L — Creighton Alaska
- Tina Younger MD — Valleywise Health Phoenix
- Marion Russell OTD, MOTR/L, SCFES — Creighton Omaha
- Joanna Stratton PhD, Licensed Psychologist, LMFT, AAMFT Approved Supervisor — Regis Colorado
- Courtney Duggan DNP, RN, FNP-C — Regis Colorado
- Colleen Spellman OTD, OTR/L — Creighton Omaha
- Heather Walker MSN, RN — Dignity Health Phoenix
Elissa Ver Hey MSN, CPNP-AC, AGACNP-BC — Creighton Phoenix